TCC Experience Before TCCA: Kuang Ping form, January 1979 to August 1983, University of Michigan Shorin Ryu Karate-do Club, Ann Arbor, Michigan, Sensei Y. Jay Sandweiss
Other Martial Arts Training: 4th Degree Blackbelt in Shorin Ryu Karate-do, 4th Degree Blackbelt in Shudokan Ryu Karate-do, 3rd Degree Blackbelt from Kokusai Budoin-International Martial Arts Federation, 1st Degree Brownbelt in Aikido.
- January 1979 to August 1983: University of Michigan Shorin Ryu Karate-do Club, Ann Arbor, Michigan, Sensei Y. Jay Sandweiss and Asian Martial Arts Studio, Ann Arbor, Michigan, Sensei Karl W. Scott III;
- August 1983 to May 1986: Head Instructor of the Asian Martial Arts Club at Duke University, Durham, North Carolina;
- April 1987 to present: Head Instructor of Atlanta's Traditional Okinawan Karate-do Dojo, Atlanta, GA;
- January 2006 to present: Hung Gar, James Olzmann, Atlanta, GA
Martial Arts Training: Aikido 1995 – present, 3rd dan black belt (member of Aikido World Alliance - Kyushinkan Dojo, Andrew Sato Sensei, 6th dan)
- 1st dan Mugai Ryu Iaido (traditional Japanese sword - Ken Pitchford Sensei);
- training in escrima/kali with Dr. Lynn Seiser.
Employment: Trial attorney at Goodman & Goodman, LLP in Atlanta, GA